Hello my lovelies!
I know it’s been a while since I last updated this site, but I promise I will try to do better this year! And to kick things off here is a list of the yarn festivals I will be vending at this year. There are lots of new shows which I haven’t done before which I am very excited about, it’s always fun to go to a new festival!
- March 11th-12th Buxton Wool Gathering, Buxton. You can read all about the event and buy your tickets here: https://buxtonwool.co.uk/
- April 1st-2nd Spring into Wool, Leeds. Read all about it here: https://www.springintowool.co.uk/
- April 22nd-23rd Wonderwool Wales, Royal Welsh Showground. Find out more here: https://www.wonderwoolwales.co.uk/
- June 24th-25th Cumbrian Wool Gathering, J36 Rural Auction Centre, Cumbria. Read all about it here: https://cumbrianwoolgathering.co.uk/
- August 12th-13th North East Wool Show, Newcastle Racecourse. Find out more here: https://www.northeastwoolshow.co.uk/
I have also applied to other shows for later on in the year but they have not yet announced their vendors for this year. As soon as I find out if I’m accepted I shall update the list to include the new shows too.